- High performance using native Unity Animation system. Support export Sprite, Atlas, UGUI, NGUI...
- Full support for skeleton & generation of bone hierarchy
- Capture and play full animation exactly as seen in Adobe After Effects.
- Automatically build and optimize atlas sprites; auto-generate pivot points.
- Auto-generate Mechanim Animators and animation clips.
- Full control and access via Unity animation system.
- No plugin or library requirements. Just native Unity animation and code for best performance.
- Easy to use.
New Update in version 1.01
- Auto generate Mechanim parameter with trigger
- Fixed white space name mapping in pivot
New Update in Version 1.2
- Support Image sequence
- Support resize Atlas Image (1024 to 512,256...or what ever texture size you want).
New Update in Version 1.4
- Option to choose build Atlas or not.
- Up to 10x faster when export from Adobe after effect.
- Fix allow export when null image.
New in Version 1.6
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents60.3 MB
Total file size 60.3 MB
Number of files 145
Releases current ver. 3.0
released Sep 11, 2018
Original released Sep 10, 2015
Supported Unity versions 5.5.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.5.0, 2017.1.0, and 2018.2.1 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (https://www.facebook.com/onepstudio)
Publisher website (https://www.facebook.com/onepstudio)