description:Audio Toolkit is a complete, easy-to-use, and performance optimized framework to play and manage music and sound effects in Unity. Designed for and used in AAA game titles.
Compatible with Unity 5/2017/2018
* Set up complex sound and music behavior without any coding .
* Super-easy audio triggering in scripts : e.g. AudioController.Play("MySoundID"); .
* Define audio assets in categories with volume adjustable at runtime.
* Specify alternative sounds using advanced selection modes.
* Audio object pools for optimized performance on all platforms including iOS, Android, etc. .
* Many audio parameters , such as: random pitch & volume,
delay, looping, etc.
* Special functions for music including cross-fading and playlists .
* Gapless audio stitching with random variations.
* Overview and log windows to manage a large amount of audio.
* Bonus: Pooling class free to use for any purpose
Visit ClockStone for a full list of features
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents6.9 MB
Total file size 6.9 MB
Number of files 53
Releases current ver. 9.0
released Jul 9, 2018
Original released Jan 18, 2012
Supported Unity versions 5.6.6 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.6.
Publisher website (http://www.clockstone.com/)