description:Requirements: Unity Remote required.
Compatibility and Tested On: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry.
The easiest way to incorporate accelerometer control functionality into your mobile game. Just add our control to your player game object set couple of options and you'll be ready to go. In addition to the accelerometer control, this package includes a fully working game with unlimited sky road creations.
Website | Support | Demo Trailer
This package has the following features:
* Speed | Handling | Rotation
* Min Roll | Max Roll | Roll
* Limits Imposed: Set it to true if you like to force the accelerometer to boost acceleration at limit levels.
* Camera Rotation X - Tilt Up and Down Camera View
* Camera Offset Y - Take Camera Up and Down
* Camera Offset Z - How close camera is from the spaceship. Very cool effect if you get close to the player.
* Debug Mode: Set it to true if you like to allow your spaceship to fly forward. This is mainly to test automatic road generation.
* Debug Velocity: How fast your player will go during debug mode.
details:Total file size 22.1 MB
Number of files 140
Releases current ver. 1.2
released Oct 16, 2013
Original released Sep 9, 2013
Supported Unity versions 4.2.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 4.2.0.
Support website (http://www.imagitechdj.com/contact)
Publisher website (http://www.imagitechdj.com/)