TOOLS - INPUT-MANAGEMENT
description:1.91 Update Notice... READ THIS FIRST!
Easy Input makes input handling...well, easy.
With Easy Input, you have access to advanced information like how long a button has been pressed and double-click support for all keys and buttons. You can even setup actions that can be triggered by any number of inputs to simplify game logic.
Not only is it super simple to grab user input information, but it simplifies the process of setting up and supporting a single Xbox controller across platforms too.
* Core classes to manage the input
* Unity InputManager asset (as a zip)
* Sample scene
* Action alias support with multiple inputs
* Action alias support with helpers (ie 'Alt + T')
* Ability to change input mappings at run-time
* Xbox controller support for Windows and Mac
* Advanced info for all keys and buttons:
-Time pressed & elapsed ‘pressed’ time
-Time released & elapsed ‘released’ time
* Simple access to mouse states
details:Total file size 1.0 MB
Number of files 87
Releases current ver. 1.911
released Oct 9, 2018
Original released Feb 21, 2014
Supported Unity versions 5.6.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.0, and 2017.4.1 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://www.ootii.com/UnityAssets.cshtml)
Publisher website (http://www.ootii.com)
Download Files FREE !!!