description:Pie Menu Z is a multi-input based graphical unit interface pie menu. It is meant to be user friendly.
Updated! New major version available!
This product works perfectly in Unity free.
- Easy to Use / Integrate / Customize / Align / Switch.
- Source Code and Documentation included.
- Axis based control: You can use your mouse, keyboard, joystick and controller to control the Pie Menu.
- Cursor based control: Use the Pie Menu as any other menu.
- Multi-touch control: Set up a Pie Menu for each finger, to unleash the true power of the multi-touch.
- Does not require programming knowledge: Now you don't have to know how to code. Everything is there, in the inspector for you.
- For the programmers, every function and method is accessible by code too.
- Two demo scene and four tutorial scene included.
- Three themes included (+ standard).
- Attractive transitions.
- Supported Unity GUI standards: GUISkin, GUIStyle, GUIContent, upcoming support for uGUI.
- Slow Motion, Snap to option, real-time input change, Colorizing, Different Shapes...
details:Total file size 1.7 MB
Number of files 113
Releases current ver. 2.0
released Aug 29, 2014
Original released Mar 28, 2014
Supported Unity versions 4.3.4 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 4.3.4.
Publisher website (http://korosi.tk)