description:Oldschool isometric camera:
- Create the retro look of old isometric games, but now in 3d!
- Perfect for simulation games and sidescrollers !
- Also great for technical illustrations and minimaps!
- Works 95% like an orthographic camera (see caveats), so movement, rotation, shaders, shadows, gizmos, etc. work as you're used to, at the performance you're used to!
- Try a demonstration
- Watch a game that uses an early version
More to come..
- The camera has the same restrictions and features as Unity's orthographic camera (e.g. deferred rendering is not supported).
- The Unity mouse system (OnMouseDown, etc.) is not supported. You can use raycasting, of course. Example included.
- Occlusion Culling has not been tested.
Models used in the demonstration and screenshots are freely available on the asset store. Thanks Nobiax & Unity!
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents94.1 KB
Total file size 94.1 KB
Number of files 8
Releases current ver. 1.2
released Oct 21, 2016
Original released Feb 13, 2013
Supported Unity versions 4.5.3 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 4.5.3, and 5.4.0 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://gameplayguy.com/)
Publisher website (http://gameplayguy.com/)