TOOLS - PARTICLES-EFFECTS
description:DDA (Default Dynamically Adjustable) Fog allows you to control Unity's default and global fog settings, as well as some additional settings through a simple component interface. This helps when trying to create a feeling of deep immersion in a foggy area by providing easy access to all the parameters you want to control.
Key Features :
• Control Unity's default and global fog along with some extra control parameters from a single component
• Set start and end values to lerp between fog color and density based on a transform's x, y, or z position.
• Match camera background color to fog color
• Match scene ambient light color to fog color
• Use on multiple cameras
• Written in C#, source provided
details:Total file size 13.1 MB
Number of files 39
Releases current ver. 1.02
released Jun 19, 2017
Original released Sep 19, 2016
Supported Unity versions 5.4.2 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.4.2.
Support website (https://www.turnthegameon.com/contact)
Publisher website (https://www.turnthegameon.com/)
Download Files FREE !!!
DDA Fog 1.02.unitypackage