description:EVP brings fun and realistic vehicles to your games! Designed for gameplay, ease of use, and realistic behavior.
FAQ | Live demo | Features | Documentation
- Precise control and fun to drive vehicles even with keyboard / touch screen.
- Any vehicle setup : street, truck, racing, drifting...
- Vehicles can be rigged and configured in minutes ( Video tutorial )
- Easy integration into existing projects : just drop a prefab in your scene and hit and play.
- Vehicle damage effects, including deterioration of handling.
- Multiple ground materials supported, including per-material grip and drag coefficients, ground marks, skid marks, smoke, dust, etc.
- Lots of audio effects : engine, turbo, transmission, tire skid, body impacts, body scratches...
- Built-in “Pause” function for vehicles without setting timeScale to zero.
- Full C# source code .
- A single component VehicleController provides fully working vehicle physics.
- Additional features available as
details:Total file size 37.3 MB
Number of files 187
Releases current ver. 5.3
released Feb 1, 2018
Original released Mar 10, 2011
Supported Unity versions 5.5.1 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.5.1.
Support website (http://www.edy.es/dev/vehicle-physics)
Publisher website (http://www.edy.es/)