TOOLS - SPRITE-MANAGEMENT
description:Destructible 2D allows you to turn your solid sprites into fully destructible ones, making your games more fun, and adding more gameplay possibilities!
WebGL Demo | Forum Thread
• Pixel-Based Destruction - Allows you to damage your sprites in very complex ways, including partial cuts/slices.
• Separate Alpha - Most pixel-based destruction systems store destruction data in your sprite's alpha channel, but Destructible 2D uses a separate alpha channel. This allows your sprites to use a compressed format for better performance, and even allows you to swap the sprite texture without any performance penalty.
• Alpha Optimization - Because the destruction data is separated, it can easily be resized to give your games better performance without reducing the detail of your sprites.
• Sharp Edges - Resizing destruction data usually gives you blurry edges, but Destructible 2D uses a Signed Distance Field to automatically maintain sharp edges.
• Splitting - Allows your sprites to break into two or more pieces when you cause enough damage to cut across them.
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents4.2 MB
Total file size 4.2 MB
Number of files 266
Releases current ver. 3.0.0
released Dec 20, 2018
Original released May 28, 2014
Supported Unity versions 5.6.6 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.6.
Publisher website (http://sites.google.com/site/carloswilkes)
Download Files FREE !!!
Destructible 2D v2.1.7.unitypackage