description:Add Multi-Scene Editing to any Unity version!
Use advanced multi-scene features such as cross-scene referencing that Unity does not support!
Unity 5.3 users should use the free upgrade, Advanced Multi-Scene
Additive Scenes are a strategy used to break-up larger scenes into smaller pieces. This plug-in allows you to organize, view, manipulate, and save your additive scenes with a seamless interface. This plug-in allows advanced multi-scene editing on all versions of Unity from 4.6 upwards. This is the plug-in you need if you want multi-scene editing but are stuck on a pre-5.3 version of Unity.
Free upgrade path to Advanced Multi-Scene for Unity 5.3+
Why choose this plug-in?
- Only plug-in to support baking levels, reducing load times, and making your builds smaller!
- Only plug-in to support cross-scene referencing
- Most natural workflow, Sub-Scenes are auto-saved when you expect them!
- Best plug-in for collaboration: Lock your scenes to prevent unwanted changes.
- WYSIWYG - Scenes remain exactly where you put them