description:Advanced Builder provides an easy way to build in one click, multiple versions of your game on a lot of platforms.
For example, with one click, Advanced Builder will build a Demo and Paid version of your game on 4 different platforms (that's 8 builds in one click).
- Manage multiple versions of your game,
- Build on multiple platforms in one click,
- Switch in one click between multiple configurations to test your game in the Editor,
- Define a clean destination path for all your builds,
- Add your custom pre/post build script,
- Distribution platforms (to deal with Google Play, Amazon Store for example...),
- Use different scripting defines for each configuration,
- Choose the scenes you want to include in each configuration,
- Clean C# code.
- If you want to automatically build multiple version of your game with Advanced Builder, you will absolutely need Unity Pro or Unity 5 (because custom builds requires Unity Pro). BUT you can manually set a configuration via the 'Project Configuration' window. So you'll have to click on a button to set the configuration you want, and then build manually every configuration.
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents61.1 KB
Total file size 61.1 KB
Number of files 57
Releases current ver. 1.6.3
released Jul 16, 2018
Original released Jan 6, 2014
Supported Unity versions 5.0.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.0.0, and 5.6.0 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://www.pygmymonkey.com/tools/)
Publisher website (http://www.pygmymonkey.com/tools/)