Atlas3D Toolkit for NGUI
TOOLS - UTILITIES
description:Atlas3D gives you only 1 DRAWCALL
with textured & lightmapped meshes in Unity
Now you can:
- TEXTURE your meshes with NGUI* Sprite Atlas
- modify PIVOT point
- change SCALE
- add color TINT
- REPAIR Unity lightmapping
and keep 1 DRAWCALL without static batching!!!
All features are scriptable.
Video and tutorial
Dev Support Forum
- Unity will do dynamic batching on meshes that have not more than 300 vertices, scale of 1 and the same material.
- Skinned meshes are not compatible with Atlas3D because they are not batching at all even with the same material as other objects.
- Tilling is not supported. I am working on a solution in the next beta but it is not production ready.
Components were tested on NGUI 3.0.8, Unity 3.5.7 & 4.3, PC, Mac, iOS (iphone4s&ipad2), Android (GalaxyS2)
There is legacy version for NGUI 2.6.3 with basic features.
*You need NGUI to use this plugin
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents1.2 MB
Total file size 1.2 MB
Number of files 51
Releases current ver. 1.7
released Jan 8, 2014
Original released Aug 2, 2013
Supported Unity versions 3.5.7 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 3.5.7.
Support website (null)
Publisher website (http://tracki.pl)
Download Files FREE !!!
Atlas3D Toolkit for NGUI v1.7.unitypackage
Atlas3D Toolkit for NGUI.unitypackage