description:DunGen allows you to procedurally generate a dungeon-like layout by piecing together rooms that you design in Unity. Unlike other random generation methods, you're not left with a barren set of corridors and only a vague blueprint of a dungeon; you get a fully-furnished, procedurally generated dungeon to your specification.
Links: Website | Email Support | Tutorial | Forum Thread | Web Demo 1 | Web Demo 2 | Web Demo 3
- Design each room as you would any other scene. Assign doorways and watch DunGen piece them together
- Full control over dungeon settings: length, branching factor and weights for each room type
- Supports multi-floor setups with no additional work. Just place doorways where they should be and DunGen handles the rest
- Procedural doesn't mean everything has to be completely random. Control the flow of your dungeon with an easy-to-use flow graph interface
- Local Prop Sets: Specify which objects (and how many) appear on a per-room basis
- Random Prefab: A list of prefabs from which one is chosen at random to be spawned at the current position
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents1.6 MB
Total file size 1.6 MB
Number of files 159
Releases current ver. 2.11.4
released Aug 29, 2018
Original released Mar 5, 2014
Supported Unity versions 2017.1.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 2017.1.0.
Publisher website (http://www.aegongames.com/)