description:Editor Console Pro is a powerful replacement for Unity's editor console.
As seen in:
Part of the 2017 Unity Mobile Essentials Pack!
Must-Have Unity Plugins [Gamasutra]
Unity Plugins Used While Developing Punch Club [Gamasutra]
Using Console Pro you can:
- Use a search field to filter all entries by text, file name, class, GameObject name on the fly.
- Search and filter using Regular Expressions.
- Create custom filter groups with their own colors, icons, and toggle buttons, instead of just the default Logs, Warnings, and Errors.
- See the source code surrounding each method call in the stack, allowing you to see and jump to the code around the log.
- Open your code editor to any method or line in a log's stack by clicking on it, rather than just to the Debug.Log call.
- Easily see a log entry's file name, namespace, GameObject name, and class in columns.
- Ignore logs you never want to see again.
- Ignore custom Debug.Log classes in the stack, so double clicking never takes you to the wrong code.
details:This extension requires one license per seat.
Package contents1.2 MB
Total file size 1.2 MB
Number of files 26
Releases current ver. 3.954
released Sep 11, 2018
Original released Oct 4, 2013
Supported Unity versions 4.6.1 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 4.6.1, 5.1.5, 5.3.0, 5.6.0, and 2017.1.0 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://flyingworm.com/)
Publisher website (http://flyingworm.com/)