• Multiple AO instances per-camera
• Improved temporal stability
• Reduced ghosting
NEW MAJOR UPDATE!
• Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion
• PS4, Xbox One and Switch compatible
• Single and Multi-pass VR support
• Up to 2X faster than Amplify Occlusion 1.0
• Revamped Spatial and Temporal Filters
• Dramatically Higher-Quality
• Higher Flexibility
• Under 1 ms on a mid-range GPU at Full HD
Amplify Occlusion 2.0 sets out to deliver a new industry standard for fast, high-quality Screen Space Ambient Occlusion in Unity. This FREE UPDATE completely discontinues HBAO-based techniques in favor of the much superior Ground Truth Ambient Occlusion (GTAO), bringing quality and accuracy closer to traditional raytracing.
A true all-in-one package , it provides an highly-robust and efficient way to simulate ambient occlusion and contact shadowing . Now you can attenuate reflections in occluded areas, make objects actually connect to the world and add real depth to your scenes with minimal effort.
details:Total file size 39.5 MB
Number of files 55
Releases current ver. 2.0.5
released Oct 26, 2018
Original released Apr 15, 2016
Supported Unity versions 5.3.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.3.0, and 5.6.0 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://amplify.pt/support)
Publisher website (http://amplify.pt/)