COLR – Coloring Redefined
VFX - SHADERS
description:Colr is the set of shaders designed to make coloring of objects quick and easy. Colr helps you achieve stylish and consistent look for your game by letting you select colors of material sides directly, bypassing lighting. Colr features :
• Color everything: apply directional (per-side) GRADIENTS and/or SOLID colors to objects; fill skybox with gradient
• Uses no lighting , thus performs fast and has a clean look.
• Mobile friendly
• Can use diffuse texture maps if needed, but does not require them in any way.
• Adjustable. A variety of handy parameters provided for you to tweak
• Easy to use. Can be used on any object, just assign the shader to a material
• Includes three different demo scenes with lots of presets and models Demo of Island Scene (WebGL)
Since Unity 5.5.0 it is not possible to detect lightmaps in shader code. If using lightmaps (which we totally recommend), please turn them on in the COLR material properties.
details:Total file size 30.4 MB
Number of files 115
Releases current ver. 1.9.0
released Jul 9, 2018
Original released Mar 15, 2016
Supported Unity versions 5.5.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.5.0, 5.6.0, 2017.1.1, 2017.2.0, 2017.3.0, 2018.1.0, and 2018.1.6 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website (http://dustyroom.com/)
Publisher website (http://dustyroom.com/)
Download Files FREE !!!
COLR - Coloring Redefined v1.8.6 exported.zip
COLR Coloring Redefined 1.9.1.unitypackage