Dynamic Water Physics
TOOLS - PHYSICS
description:DWP is a floating object simulator that uses self-generated simplified mesh to create realistic behavior. Apart from buoyancy, it also simulates dynamic water forces making it suitable for both stationary and moving objects.
• Fast and easy setup with no tweaking required.
• Simulate any object shape.
• Works underwater and in all object positions and rotations.
• Works with joints and objects constructed out of multiple child objects, e.g. all the demo ships have functional rudders.
• Water effects are auto-generated using simulation data.
• Uses dummy mesh simplified by the built-in algorithm meaning high-poly objects do not affect performance.
• Regular rigidbody with forces applied to it. No translation, etc.
• Fast - less than a millisecond for 50 objects in the demo scene on a dual core CPU.
• Suitable for desktop and mobile.
• Uses Unity water by default but is compatible with all water systems without waves and those with waves that can provide water height at a requested position, while the effects work only with flat surfaces.
details:Total file size 84.8 MB
Number of files 248
Releases current ver. 1.3
released Oct 29, 2018
Original released Jun 1, 2017
Supported Unity versions 2017.4.6 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 2017.4.6.
Publisher website (http://nwhcoding.com/)
Download Files FREE !!!
Dynamic Water Physics v1.3.unitypackage