EviLA's Bullet Time Addon for Invector
TEMPLATES - SYSTEMS
description:|| FORUM THREAD || YOUTUBE TUTORIALS ||
EviLA's Bullet Time Addon for Invector let's you have the popular bullet time mechanic for your game and allows you to do cool visual effects such as breaching in most first person games and the bullet time mechanic in max payne.
It can also be repurposed for magic systems to be used as a spell.
|| MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ||
Unity 5.5.0 or higher.
Invector Melee Combat (v2.3+) or Shooter Template (v1.2+)
|| FEATURES ||
1. Setup in less than 10 minutes
2. More than a dozen options to control every aspect of the bullet time effect
3. Complete with Bullet Time Triggers and implemented as a generic action for extensibility
4. Out of the box support for Post Processing Stack v2
5. Player independent Bullet Time. Bullet time effect can be used in game without letting player use the effect
All of the scripts will be continuously supported and updated in correspondence to all updates to Invector controller.
If any third party integrations are needed, I'll be happy to take a look and see what I can do if I own the asset.
details:Total file size 31.8 MB
Number of files 69
Releases current ver. 1.2
released Mar 26, 2018
Original released Nov 22, 2017
Supported Unity versions 5.6.4 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.4.
Support website (https://connect.unity.com/u/58c17a3432b3060025549054)
Publisher website (https://connect.unity.com/u/58c17a3432b3060025549054)
Download Files FREE !!!
EviLAs Bullet Time Addon for Invector v1.2.unitypackage