Adic - Dependency Injection Container
description:Adic is a lightweight dependency injection container for Unity 3D and beyond.
For tutorials, documentation and support, please see the GitHub project page . You can also discuss the project in the Unity Forums .
Tested on Windows/Mac/Linux, Android, iOS, WP10 (IL2CPP), Web Player and WebGL.
• Bind types, singleton instances, factories, game objects and prefabs.
• Instance resolution by type, identifier and complex conditions.
• Injection on constructor, fields and properties.
• Can inject multiple objects of the same type.
• Can resolve and inject instances from types that are not bound to the container.
• Can inject automatically on components of a scene.
• Fast dependency resolution with internal cache.
• Use of attributes to indicate injections, preferable constructors and post constructors.
• Can be easily extended through extensions.
• Framework decoupled from Unity - all Unity based API is achieved through extensions.
• Organized and well documented code written in C#.
details:Total file size 113.7 KB
Number of files 125
Releases current ver. 2.26
released Jun 12, 2017
Original released Mar 17, 2015
Supported Unity versions 5.6.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.0.
Support website (http://intentor.com.br/)
Publisher website (http://intentor.com.br/)
Download Files FREE !!!
Adic - Dependency Injection Container v2.18.unitypackage