description:Nice Vibrations is a simple yet powerful solution to add vibrations and haptic feedbacks to your iPhone, iPad or Android games.
• full list of features
• Android demo on the Play Store .
• Check out Rugby Bots , my latest game that uses a few of the haptics available. No demo though, as Apple's guidelines don't allow for such simple apps to get on the store.
Built on top of the native iOS and Android APIs, it offers a universal interface to target both platforms at once, as well as ways to get exactly the right vibration on each platform specifically. It's a proven and battle tested solution that just gets the job done.
- Trigger vibrations on your device in one line of code
- Complete API documentation and tutorials
- Demo Scene with 9 presets to play with on iOS or Android
- iOS and Android interfaces
- Support for iOS Taptic Engine
- Android pre-SDK 26 support
- Android support for the new (post SDK 26) VibrationEffects
- Universal methods that allow support for both targets in one liners
details:Package contents 1.2 MB
Total file size 1.2 MB
Number of files 18
Releases current ver. 1.61.6
Current released May 13, 2019
Original released Jan 30, 2018
Supported Unity versions 2017.3.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 2017.3.0, 2018.2.0, and 2018.3.8 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website Publisher website