description:WWebView is an easy solution for integrating WebView to your windows games. You can set up a web view and embed web content in your game with less than 10 lines of code. There is also a clean and simple interface for you to interact between the game and webview.
Above all, WWebView is designed to be very easy to integrate into UniWebView2 and UniWebView3.
- It has been tested in Unity version 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f2 and 2018.2.8f1
- WWebView does not support IL2CPP yet!
- WWebView does not support Hololens any more! (please refer to Release-Note)
- Please make sure the following demos before purchasing.
> Demo for Windows Store Universal App
> Bug reporting
> Mail me
- Editor(Windows, x86, x64)
- Windows Standalone(x86, x64).
- Windows 10 Universal App(x86, x64, ARM)
# Main features:
- Navigate url.
- Navigate local file & string.
- Render to texture.
- Custom URL scheme.
- Change Insets dynamically
details:Package contents 829.1 KB
Total file size 829.1 KB
Number of files 38
Releases current ver. 188.8.131.52.5
Current released Oct 29, 2018
Original released Aug 30, 2017
Supported Unity versions 5.6.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.6.0.
Support website Publisher website