WWebView is an easy solution for integrating WebView to your windows games. You can set up a web view and embed web content in your game with less than 10 lines of code. There is also a clean and simple interface for you to interact between the game and webview.
Above all, WWebView is designed to be very easy to integrate into UniWebView2 and UniWebView3.
- It has been tested in Unity version 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f2 and 2018.2.8f1
- WWebView does not support IL2CPP yet!
- WWebView does not support Hololens any more! (please refer to Release-Note)
- Please make sure the following demos before purchasing.
> Demo for Windows Store Universal App
> Bug reporting
> Mail me
- Editor(Windows, x86, x64)
- Windows Standalone(x86, x64).
- Windows 10 Universal App(x86, x64, ARM)
# Main features:
- Navigate url.
- Navigate local file & string.
- Render to texture.
- Custom URL scheme.
- Change Insets dynamically