description:This is ProMaterial Combiner. (it does exactly the same that ProMaterialCombiner++ does).
- Source code.
- Reuse textures to make atlases smaller.
- Batch mode: Combine several objects materials.
ProMaterial Combiner is an editor extension that will combine materials with 1 click. Quick and easy.
Custom shaders?, no worries; the tool works with any shader.
NOTE: If your UVs are outside [0,0-1,1] and you are using textures your combined material will look wrong; make sure your UVs are inside [0,0-1,1] for your objects
NOTES: - UNITY 5, 2017, 2018, 2019+ supported.
- Easy, Just select your object and click combine.
- No scripting required.
- Meshes automatically set up and adjusted.
- Supports any shader (detected automatically).
- Full lightmapping support.
- Your source assets will not be touched.
- Works with colored and textured materials.
- Supports tiled materials.
- Generate prefabs from the combined object.
- Supports skinned mesh renderers.
details:RequirementsEditor Extension (one license per seat)This extension requires one license per seat.Package contents 20.0 MB
Total file size 20.0 MB
Number of files 111
Releases current ver. 18.104.22.168.5
Current released Mar 27, 2019
Original released Feb 11, 2015
Supported Unity versions 4.5.5 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 4.5.5, and 5.0.3 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of Unity
Support website Publisher website