description:Mesh Animator is a toolset for converting and fully animating characters, animated assets, or any other kind of skinned mesh. On a typical mobile device Mecanim or the legacy animation system can run anywhere from 10-20 full skinned and animated characters on-screen before noticeable framerate loss occurs. With Mesh Animator, 100+ fully animated unique meshes can be displayed on-screen at the same time, and thousands on modern GPU platforms .
Great for animated crowds or vegetation. Get 100x more animated entities on screen with the click of a button!
• Convert assets quickly and easily using the converter.
• Out of the box GPU Instancing Support! (Requires Unity 5.4+)
• Can be controlled using Mecanim, no need to re-write existing code or controllers, just attach a script.
• Supports custom animation events.
• Built with performance in mind, minimal CPU overhead.
• Includes full source code.
Performance Comparison Build
details:Package contents 8.0 MB
Total file size 8.0 MB
Number of files 55
Releases current ver. 184.108.40.206.8
Current released Dec 21, 2018
Original released Dec 5, 2014
Supported Unity versions 5.0.0 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.0.0.
Support website Publisher website