Magnetic Scroll View is a Scroll View System that allows the user to scroll panels by swiping
There are four snap modes, these are:
Swipe Mode - In this mode, the users just need to Swipe in one of four directions (UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT), then the next/previous panel will snap to the center.
Snap To Nearest - This will make the closest panel to snap on the center after dragging them.
Both - Work the same way as Swipe mode, but when the swipe is cancelled, the nearest element will snap on the center.
None - This mode allows the user to drag the panels freely.
You can easily choose some settings, according to yours needs:
- Fit the panel size to the viewport or configure the size by yourself.
- Set it to align vertically or horizontally.
- Change Layout mode (Circular or Linear).
- Circular factor to defines how circular the elements will be positioned.
- Set up paddings between panels.
- Add limits to the extremities.
- Invert the elements order of alignment.
- Add margin between element and viewport.