description:Magnetic Scroll View is a Scroll View System that allows the user to scroll panels by swiping
There are four snap modes, these are:
Swipe Mode - In this mode, the users just need to Swipe in one of four directions (UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT), then the next/previous panel will snap to the center.
Snap To Nearest - This will make the closest panel to snap on the center after dragging them.
Both - Work the same way as Swipe mode, but when the swipe is cancelled, the nearest element will snap on the center.
None - This mode allows the user to drag the panels freely.
You can easily choose some settings, according to yours needs:
- Fit the panel size to the viewport or configure the size by yourself.
- Set it to align vertically or horizontally.
- Change Layout mode (Circular or Linear).
- Circular factor to defines how circular the elements will be positioned.
- Set up paddings between panels.
- Add limits to the extremities.
- Invert the elements order of alignment.
- Add margin between element and viewport.
details:Package contents 739.0 KB
Total file size 739.0 KB
Number of files 23
Releases current ver. 188.8.131.52.4
Current released May 3, 2019
Original released Jul 18, 2017
Supported Unity versions 5.5.6 or higher
Package has been submitted using Unity 5.5.6, 2017.4.22, and 2018.2.14 to improve compatibility with the range of these versions of UnityPublisher website